Shwmae pawb,
I assume everybody has heard the announcement made by Kirsty Williams (education minister) last week - I did reference it briefly on out TEAMS chat and Mrs Harries has added a post to the main blog. As soon as we know more about how we will structure our days I will let you know.
Summer project - I hope everyone has started to think about a design for their time machine. As I said next week you can build up your design over a few weeks if you want to. Some have chosen to make their designs already and have posted some photos - than you. There will be a reading / writing task linke to the project this week - see the instructions in TEAMS folder tomorrow morning.
Mathematics - I will upload answers to last weeks questions tomorrow morning and give instructions to the new maths tasks tomorrow.
There will also be a creative task added to the list this week from your topic ideas!
Wellbeing challenge - How many people managed to set up a circuit session? How did it go? Thanks for those who posted videos / photos to help give others ideas of what they can do (you don't have to post pics / video if you don't want to). I will set a new wellbeing challenge tomorrow with a new video clip
Don't forget to use your online Oxford reading account for guided reading and you can also read your own material. Also use J2Blast and J2Spell to help keep you tables ans general spellings sharp.
Diolch,
Mr Ball