Bore da everyone,
I have uploaded some resources and notes to our Teams folder - week 9
I will also post another well-being challenge this morning.
I hope everyone has seen the documentation uploaded to the main blog site on Friday 19th June regarding return to school. We are still working on logistics and looking at health and safety / risk assessment of our building / grounds before we can finalise the days / dates that we will be able to offer to pupils for schooling. We also have to take into account the number of children who apply to be part of the new hub which will take place in our school alongside teaching.
As a staff we will be in school this week working on this as a team and will let you know as soon as we can.
Please can all those that haven't send me your report comments and the information needed for your leavers book. Please listen to my podcast form last week for full details (in the week 8 folder and I emailed it to every pupil).
Quiz - we will have a quiz this week - it will be led by Catrin, Layla and Libby on Friday morning at 11am Diolch girls.
Thank you all,
Mr Ball