Shwmae everyone,
I hope you have all had a lovely Easter so far.
I have uploaded an old reading paper if you would like to do some practice at home. We will be doing some when we return to school so don't worry if you do not have time.
You don't need to print if you don't want to you can answer the questions orally with your child but if you do want to print off you do not need to send the work to school as I have provided the answers to mark with your child.
There are two pieces of reading material:
Instruction booklet - Making a Treasure Map - this booklet you need for the first set of questions
Story - The Hunt for The Secret Treasure - this booklet is needed for the second set of questions
Answer booklet - this is the booklet you write the answers in
Teachers guide - answers to questions - marking book
Reasoning test sample materials:
Here is a link to some Reasoning sample materials for the problem solving test. You need to download the PDF and it contains the slides (which you need to go through with the children as a story - then have a go at answering the questions)
Again I will be going through some past papers with the children in class but if you want to use these for more practice please do.
Reasoning sample materials
Enjoy the rest of your week together and I will see you back in school on the Tuesday after our INSET training day.
Mr Ball