Shwmae,
We have now reached the final week of term and we are hoping to complete our STEM project sculpture by the end of the week, thank you again for helping to contribute to the project.
Parents evenings: Parents evenings will be taking place this Wednesday and Thursday evening, I can see that the majority have booked a slot on Eventbrite. I do have 3 remaining slots available if you haven't managed to book a time as yet - the link is on the right of this page.
The fun run will be rescheduled for this Friday due to the bad weather last week.
Other notices:
Dydd Llun: Spelling check up
Dydd Mercher: Homework - I will be sharing some reading resources via the blog / HWB to help the children prepare for the reading part of the assessments in May.
Parents evening one.
Dydd Iau: Parents evening day two.
Dydd Gwener: Final day of term - last swimming session today and bring in sports kit for the Fun Run if you are joining in at 3.30pm
Diolch,
Mr Ball