Search This Blog

Monday, 7 May 2018

Week: 8/05/2018

Hi all,

I hope you have are all having a great bank holiday, super weather for a change!

We have 3 tests left this week. Year 5s have their reasoning test tomorrow and their procedural on Wednesday and Y4 have their reasoning on Wednesday.

I didn't wish to set extra homework as the children have worked hard preparing for the tests but I have put a few more reasoning style questions in the homework folder for those who wish to have a last bit of practice:

Log onto HWB - classes - Eryri - homework - summer tests 2018 - REASONING PRACTICE QS


These questions are not compulsory but if you would like a little more practice before your test have a go at them. You do not need to hand the work to me and the answers are on the documents for you to see how you did. 

Remember Year 5 need to use a calculator and Year 4 are not permitted to use a calculator.

Can everyone remember to bring their PE kits to school on Friday?

Mrs Boat will be in class tomorrow, enjoy the rest of the bank holiday and I will see you on Wednesday.

Diolch,

Mr Ball