Search This Blog

Sunday, 25 March 2018

Final week of term

Shwmae everyone,

I can't believe it's approaching the end of another term. I hope the children had a good week last week whilst I was on the skiing trip!

It's parents evenings this week and I'm pleased to see that most of you have secured an appointment using the online booking system. I will gather feedback from you about using this as a booking system in the future. I look forward to meeting you again to discuss your child's current progress.

A few notifications for this week:

Mon: Immersion morning, time to think about our summer topic.

Tues: Return learning logs. Parents evening.

Wed: Y4 final swimming session. No Cardiff City session today (but this will continue after half term for three more sessions)
homework tasks will be linked to revision for the national assessment tests.
Parents evening.

Thursday: Final day of term, break up for Easter

Fri  - Good Friday, bank holiday.

Diolch,

Mr Ball