Search This Blog

Sunday, 15 April 2018

Summer Term 2018

Shwmae pawb,

It was great to catch up with you all on parents evening before we broke up and I hope you’ve all had a fun Easter holiday fell refreshed and are now looking forward to the summer term. 

Monday
INSET day - no school for pupils

Tuesday
All pupils return to school
Monday and Tuesday readers to bring their reading books and diaries to school


Wednesday
New Learning Log task set

Friday
PE kit needed

As you are all aware, the pupils will be sitting 3 Welsh Government tests this half term (May 2nd - 9th May). I gave everybody a reading test and procedural maths test to try. I did say to a few parents I would add some reasoning materials but I have decided to do it next week as we will be going through questions and techniques in class as well.

Please make sure you are not going away for an extra day on the bank holiday weekend as we may have a test on the Tuesday or Wednesday following it. As soon as a timetable of tests has been put together, I will ensure I post this on the blog so parents know what tests, are on which dates.

Enjoy your last day off tomorrow, I look forward to hearing about your holidays on Tuesday. 

Diolch,

Mr B