Search This Blog

Tuesday, 20 March 2018

Weekly update

Good evening,

Apologies for not updating the blog but
I’m sure the children have told you that I am on the skiing trip this week, therefore Miss Foley will be teaching this week.

I have had trouble connecting to the wifi in the hotel.

Thanks for signing up to parents evening using the online booking system, there are still some that haven’t chosen a slot yet so please follow the link and if you have any trouble contact school.

Main notes for the week are to return homework on Tuesady.

Wed- swimming Y4, Y5 Cardiff City. International day of hapiness activities. New literacy homework task.

Friday - Sport relief activities. Wear sports kit and bring in a donation. Sport relief fun run after school. We are encouraging whole families to join in with this tomake as many steps ad possible using the BBC App.

I hope you have a good week and look forward to catching up with you during parents evening.

Mr Ball