Croeso nol a blwyddyn newydd dda to everyone,
I hope that everyone has had a great festive holiday amongst family and friends. For those I didn't get to see before Christmas I would like to thank you for sharing gifts with me, I was very grateful. As you know today has been a bank holiday and tomorrow will be an INSET day, meaning I will be welcoming you back on Wednesday 4th January.
Our new topic for the term is entitled Tomorrow's World. I will discuss this further with the children this week.
As swimming has now finished we will be having a weekly PE slot and another PE session on a fortnightly basis. I will confirm these days with the children during this week but for this, could children please bring in PE kit on Friday.
Homework: We will start the homework cycle again next week.
Wed: Welcome back, discussion about upcoming term and new topic.
Friday: PE kit required
Enjoy your last day and I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.
Mr B