Year 6 Skiing Trip
Welcome back Year 6! I hope you enjoyed the summer holidays and had a great first day with Mr Ball on Friday. Being in Year 6 brings lots of responsibilities but also lots of fun experiences. One of those experiences is the annual skiing trip. It is that time of year again when I have to organise the trip and finalise numbers. I asked on Friday for those interested to let Mr Ball know and I was really pleased to see so many names on the list. It is a wonderful trip where you will make lifelong memories and I am sure those that go will have a great time.
I am holding a meeting this Tuesday (8th September) for parents of those children who wish to attend the trip. The meeting will explain the visit in detail and give you the chance to ask questions. The meeting will be in Mr Ball's classroom at 4pm and will last around 30 to 45 minutes. At the end of the meeting I will hand out a letter explaining the trip and a consent form that I ask to be returned to school by Friday 11th so that numbers for the trip can be confirmed.
If you can not make the meeting, please do not worry. Mr Ball will have spare letters that the children can bring home the next day. Furthermore, if you wish to speak to me another evening do not hesitate to contact the school.
I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday
Regards
Mrs Rees ;o)