Search This Blog

Thursday, 3 September 2015

Welcome All to the Eryri Blog

Nos da all,

After a refreshing break it’s time to return for a brand new school year. I’m really looking forward to meeting the children again. More importantly for you, it will be the final year as Penygawsi pupils.

Year 6 is a really enjoyable year for the children but as well as many fun activities there is a lot of hard work to carry out in order to be prepared for the transition into secondary school.

As you have experienced in previous years I will be adding updates on a weekly basis (predominantly on a Sunday) with regard to class and homework along with any other information that is of importance.

I will add a more detailed blog on the weekend before our first full week with some important notifications about the term. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Mr Ball