Search This Blog

Sunday, 12 April 2015

Croeso Nol!

I hope you have all had a wonderful Easter holiday and enjoyed time with your family and friends.  I have had a lovely time and Paris was amazing.  I will tell you all about it when we are back in class.

This is an extremely important term and also your last (cue the sobs :o( ) This is the term where most of your preparation for comprehensive school will take place.  I need you to come back to school ready and willing to LEARN!

Even though it is a busy term it is going to be a fun one too, I promise!

Saesneg - Complete Argument Writing / Carry out debate.

Mathemateg - Fractions

ICT - Complete Animations

Dydd Llun
INSET Day - Enjoy your last day off :o)

Dydd Mawrth
Argument project

Dydd Mercher
Animation Project

Dydd Iau
Oscar Ceremony - More information to follow tomorrow.

Dydd Gwener
Moon Buggy Workshop

I am really looking forward to seeing you all on Tuesday.  Have a lovely day off tomorrow and remember to have an early night ready for a busy day ahead Tuesday.

If you had the time to complete some homework over the holidays that is great!  I am excited to read your short stories;  Remember they will be entered into a national competition.  I am also eager to see who has beat their Big Math scores.  Who will be the winner?????

See You Tuesday My Little Lovelies!
Mrs Rees :o)