Search This Blog

Sunday, 12 April 2015

Leaver's Hoodies

As part of their final year I am in the process of organising Leavers Hoodies for the pupils.  I did this last year and it proved very popular.  I have shown the pupils and they seem very keen.  We have looked at the possible designs and the pupils have decided that the following is their favourite.  We have to order the same style hoody for all but the pupils can choose individual colours which are below.


Sizes: 24", 26”, 28”, 30", 32", S(34") M(34”/36”)
 
Purple%20KH Purple  Light%20blue%20KH Sapphire Blue  Bottle%20Classic Bottle Green  Navy%20Classic Navy  Red%20Classic Red

Royal%20Classic Royal Blue  Pink%20KH Hot Pink  Green%20KH  Kelly Green  Black%20Classic Black

The cost of these hoodies is an incredible £10.95 for 22” to s(34”) and £14.95 for M to XL. I truly believe these will be something the pupils can treasure for some time. If the pupils are to have these before the end of the school year I will need to order them very soon.  Please discuss with your child and if you would like to order complete the form sent home before Easter holidays and return to school, along with the payment, by Tuesday 13th March 2015.

Thank You For Your Continued Support
Regards
Mrs Rees