Search This Blog

Monday, 17 February 2014

Cycle Proficiency Frenzy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Da iawn blwyddyn 6 for all your efforts today during the cycle proficiency training.  I am extremely proud of the way you all worked and what you achieved in such a short space of time.  Andrew and his colleague were very pleased with what they saw.  Have a look at the fun that was had by all...















Remember those that are going on to Module 2 tomorrow MUST check their own bikes for ABC before the training starts again at 9 am in the morning.

A - Air in tyres
B - Brakes are working (front and back)
C - Chain is functioning correctly.

I cant wait to see what skills you learn next.  I have done my sun dance for tomorrow, hope you have too.  Don't forget, sensible shoes, warm waterproof coat, helmet and high-vis jacket tomorrow.

Welwch chi yfory pawb!
Miss Robins ;o)