We are finally at our last week in school.
Leavers assembly
The leavers assembly should be ready by Wednesday or Thursday - I will share a link to it online so that you can all watch it at home like a movie. I just need to do a little bit more with the children in on Monday and Tuesday (they don’t need their old people costumes) and then a few more days of editing and it will be ready to watch!
Books: Children will be able to take home their books this week so please bring in a bag that is big enough to carry them.
Hoodies: I am hopeful that the hoodies will be ready for collection tomorrow, children will be given them on their days.
PTA gifts: The PTA have kindly purchased a lovely class frame for the children and they will also have their leavers year books. If children would like to leave their book in school all week I will allow other children on the other days to write a message in them and the staff.
We will leave the books outside the office on a table on Friday from 10am after the Friday children have signed them. With your childs name on. Please could you collect the book before 2.45pm as people will be arriving to collect children. The children who are in on Friday can take their books home with them as everyone else will have signed them during the week.
Children who are not attending school this week: Please come to school on Wednesday between 10am and 3pm to collect your childs hoodie, and PTA gifts.
McDonalds lunch: As a treat I would like to offer the children a chance of having a Maccy D lunch in school - if they want.
I would have liked to walked them down the path but as far as I know it is still only drive through. I will have to go through in my car at lunchtime and bring it back to school.
Please can you look at teh reduced menu (It is on the Mcdonalds website and APP) and decide what you would like to order and please bring in the correct money for me.
Thank you all once again for your support during the year, in particular during the lockdown period to encourage the children to keep engaing with work. They have done a fantastic job writing and performing a leavers assembly in a short space of time. We are looking forward to sharing it with you this week.
My best wishes to you and your families if I do not see you before the end of the week.
Mr Ball