I didn't believe we'd be saying this a few weeks ago but thankfully we are able to return to school for some time.
It's not been the leavers term you were expecting or deserve after all the work you have done over the years but it's certainly one you will remember!!
We've not had the end of year trip, been able to put a show together and some of you won't be seeing each other face to face (in school) but we are going to do our very best to put together a digital leavers assembly that will be memorable and fun for us to put together over the next few weeks as thank fully most of us will be returning to school at some point.
I will be planning it with you this week as I want to get your input on the content. We'll also do some fun things in your bubble day and I can talk to you a bit about transition next year if you have any questions.
As you are only in school one day I am putting together a smaller amount of home learning tasks for you for the days that you are not in school:
Tasks to do at home:
Wellbeing task – there will be work to do at home linked to
the leavers assembly once we’ve discussed what we plan to do in class.
Your leavers assembly speech – as I mentioned last week
please plan / write out your leavers speech and bring it with you to be recorded
in school. Reminder of what to include – favourite memory or funny story, what
you’ve enjoyed. Thank a member of staff for helping you along the way and say
why? What you are looking forward to about next year.
Maths – complete the Badger maths investigations around your
home. I will also upload a few more problems to solve in our TEAMs folder tomorrow.
Language – complete writing up your time machine adventure
there are two more parts to complete:
I will put the instructions of the tasks in the TEAMs folder.
I look forward to meeting the first bubble tomorrow at 9.15am and everyone else later in the week!
Mr Ball