Search This Blog

Sunday, 24 March 2019

Wythnos 4: 25/03/19

Shwmae pawb,

I am pleased to say that the Year 6 skiing trip was a great success, all the children had lots of fun, no injuries and we all arrived home safely on Friday afternoon. I hope you had an enjoyable week with Mrs Boat and I look forward to catching up with you tomorrow.

Notes about this week:

The Travelling Book Fair has arrived at Penygawsi for the last time this academic year. If your child would like to purchase a book then please pop in to the school hall between 8.50 and 9.15 every day next week to have a look at what’s available. 

STEM: We will be experimenting on the best way to clean our coins before we clean all of the coins ready for making the sculpture. We will also create models of our sculptures.

Dydd Llun / Monday: Spelling check up

Dydd Mawrth / Tuesday: return learning log tak

Dydd Mercher / Wednesday: New learning log task to be sent home (literacy based)

Dydd Gwener / Friday: Swimming kit needed

Diolch,

Mr Ball