Bore da all,
I hope you all manage to have some fun in the snow today. Please stay safe as it can be very slippery underfoot.
As well as having fun take a look at our class page on HWB - MD has started a new thread about adding cool videos or facts which is a great idea - I have added a video for you to look at!
CS has posted a thread about cool bridges as we went off on a bit of a tangent after TO and JC shared their videos about bridges, so if you want to reply to that take a look.
I have added another discussion called "Snow Day Shenanigans" If you manage to have some fun in the snow drop a post to let us know what you got up to :)
I have also added a new folder to the class files tab called "Snow Day photos" the photos have to be saved to the device you are using and then you can copy them in and only us will be able to see them :)
If you are a new member to the class group we also added photographs of our trip to Cardiff castle so you might want to take a look at those if you haven't seen them.
If you still haven't joined the group - log onto your HWB on a separate page and then click this link:
Link to class page
Will blog again on Sunday and hopefully all will be fine for our trip to the Royal Mint on Monday.
Mr Ball