This week I would like the children to have a think about the values they have been learning about in our PSE sessions with Cardiff City.
We will be focusing on these values fore the remainder of our sessions both in class and when the children are taking part in PE.
The for values are:
In your daily logs I would like you to write each value and think about what times in your life you would be able to demonstrate this value. Think of an example when you have used this value in school and outside of school and how you could aim to use this value in the future.
Could any of these values help you to play more effectively with your friends?
I have also re-shared the link to our class group - see the link below.
Link to join our class group
Please click the link and request to join the class group (I think you need to be logged in to your HWB account for it to work). If you have already joined the group you don't need to do this.
If you have time then see if you can find the discussion I have started on the group page and if you would like to please join in the conversation please do - we can read the thread in class :)
If anyone needs another copy of their password let me know before Friday.
Diolch,
Mr Ball