Search This Blog

Monday, 23 April 2018

Week 2 - summer term

Shwmae all,

I hope you have managed to get access to the Reasoning practice Q's on our class page. Let me know if you have had problems as I'd like to go through the questions on Wednesday.

We have confirmed the timetable for the tests which I can now share with you:

Year 4 - Procedural maths test - Wednesday 2nd May
              Reading test - Friday 4th May
              Reasoning maths test - Wednesday 9th May

Year 5 - Reading test - Thursday 3rd May
             Reasoning maths test - Tuesday 8th May
             Procedural maths test - Wednesday 9th May

We will be doing a bit more practice on the test skills this week by looking through past papers and will also sit some 'mock' tests so the children get used to the time management ready for their actual test.

Homework - I will send home some more reading test and procedural practice this week and will offer some more reasoning q's for those who would like them.

Spellings - I am carrying out some spelling assessments to check progress and we

PE - Friday afternoon.

Book bags/diaries please remember to change your book or update your diary if you are reading a novel and show me on your reading day.

Diolch,

Mr Ball