Search This Blog

Sunday, 11 March 2018

Wythnos 3: 11/03/2018

Shwmae all,

I hope you enjoyed Mothering Sunday and managed to spoil mum in some way. Seve bought his mammy flowers and chocolates he is so generous :)

I am having PPA tomorrow so that I can come on our trip to Aberthawe on Tuesday. Therefore Mrs Boat will be teaching tomorrow.

Helpers - we may need one more helper to join us for the Abertawe power station trip on Tuesday, if you are available can you let Mrs. Boat or the office know and I will confirm whether we need the help or not by the ned of the day

Mon: Spelling check up

Tues: return comprehension task. Trip to Aberthawe Power station, packed lunch and coat required.

Wed: Y4 swimming. Y5 Cardiff city kit. Maths homework task to be set

Fri: BIG Maths CLIC.

Diolch everyone,

Mr Ball