Happy New Year to everyone, apologies if you hadn't seen this blog I had posted it on to the main school Blog instead of ours. Just to confirm Year 4 pupils are swimming tomorrow and will continue every Wednesday this term.
I hope you all had an enjoyable holiday with your family and friends, I look forward to catching up with you about it tomorrow.
Maths - we will be revising our computation skills and tackling some problem-solving questions linked to varied calculations.
Literacy - will be discussing our aims for the new term and thinking about possible activities to cover in our new class topic 'PLANET POLICE'
I will confirm our set PE day by the end of the week in case I have to adjust the timetable but for this week we will have PE on Friday afternoon.
Book bags - we need to get back into a regular routine and ensure we remember our book bags on our allocated day (I will remind the children of their day)
Swimming - Year 4 pupils will be swimming this term on a Wednesday morning. I will confirm the start date of the first session with the pupils. Year 5 will be having Cardiff City PE and class sessions as a Year group after half term (leading up to Easter)
Tues - welcome back.
Wed - New Learning Log task to be set
Fri - Big Maths CLIC session. PE kit needed in school.
Mr Ball