Im going to be having a second week of paternity leave to support Mrs Ball as we get used to having Seve in our house! Mrs Smith will be with you again this week and I have planned some exciting activities for you.
I am really pleased to say that Dylan's mum will be joining us on Monday morning to lead some specialist Roman activities, a massive thank you to her in advance.
The rest of the week will see you looking at the Roman army and Roman soldiers. This will lead into your wtiting activity on Friday and you will also be starting a D&T and an art activity this week too!
In maths, you will be looking at properties of shapes and then in particular work on different types of triangles. In addition you will do some work on Roman numerals.
Reminders: Homework activity to return on Tuesday please and bring in your bookbag on your group reading day. Just one PE session in school this Tuesdsy (Year 5s swimming on Wednesday).
Have a good week all and I look forward to hearing how you have got on with the art and D&T and I will see you next week.
Pob lwc,
Mr Ball