Week 2
The children have made a great start and it is good to hear that they are all eager to progress well in Year 6 and looking forward to the challenges and fun activities that will lay ahead.
Homework:
I will hand out new Learning logs next week with a task to complete (details given in class).
I have sent the children an email with a link to a shared document that I would like them to all edit as part of our Roald Dahl week (it is not essential that they do it by Monday morning but if some have time that will be great)
They will also notice another message inviting them to the Eryri 2016-2017 class notebook – please leave that for the time being as I will explain how we will be using that in school.
Important events this week:
This week, our activities will have a special focus towards Roald Dahl to commemorate his 100th anniversary.
Mon: Ski meeting 4.30pm – see the previous blog
Wed: Swimming to start – please bring in swimming kit and be on time as we must leave school after morning registration
Thu: Trip to Cardiff museum for the Quentin Blake workshop and exhibition
Fri: Roald Dahl fancy dress day.
See you all on Monday morning,
Mr B