Search This Blog

Monday, 2 May 2016

Wythnos 4: 02/05/2016

Shwmae all,

I hope you had a good bank holiday weekend. As I posted on Friday we have exams tomorrow and Tuesday morning. It is particularly important that the children are in promptly tomorrow morning as we will be sitting the reading test in the first session and will begin at 9am.

As I said we will have a little bit more revision and practise before the procedural test on Tuesday. If anybody would like me to go over any problems in particular, please let me know tomorrow.

We will not be sitting the reasoning mathematics test until Monday 9th May so some time will be spent this week revising problem-solving and calculator skills, as they are permitted for this test.


Tuesday: Reading test to be sat first thing this morning.

Wednesday: Mathematics procedural test to take place during the morning. Outdoor PE kits to be brought in today. No more exams until Monday.

Friday: Outdoor PE kits to be brought in again today.

Homework: Homework is to begin preparing their presentations and I will set some reasoning style questions to help prepare them for Monday's exam.

* I will also share the timetable for the individual presentations with the class this week.

Diolch,

Mr Ball