Search This Blog

Sunday, 28 June 2015

Beth Sy'n Digwydd Yr Wythnos Hon?


Dydd Llun
AM - Mary Poppins practice.
PM - Puberty talk Year 6 / Growing up Talk Year 5 and 6 girls
Glee Club - 3.30pm - 4.30pm

Dydd Mawrth
Mary Poppins practice.

Dydd Mercher i Dydd Gwener
Liddington Bay - Y Pant pupils (leaving 9.15am Wednesday and arrive back at school around 2.30pm Friday.)

Dydd Mercher
Bryncelynnog pupils to ESDGC day.
Transition day at Pencoed Comp

Dydd Iau
Mr Wagner to teach Bryncelynnog pupils.
Transition day at Pencoed Comp

Dydd Gwener
Y Pant pupils return to school

This is going to be a busy and exciting week for you year 6 for many reasons. I ask that Monday and Tuesday you give 100% effort and determination during Mary Poppins practices as we only have 2 weeks until performances and you are aware for three days at the end of the week.  I hope you are off script as I asked you to be two weeks ago.  I am looking forward to putting it all together during the next two days.

I am pleased to say it is going to be a warm and sunny week so please remember your hats, sun-cream and water bottles everyone.  Those going to Liddington Bay will need to remember to pack their hats and sun-cream as you are going to need them.

Mrs Rees ;o)