Search This Blog

Saturday, 30 May 2015

Croeso Nol Blwyddyn Chwech!



I hope you have all had a wonderful week off and recharged those very drained batteries after an extremely busy few weeks.  You will be pleased to hear I have and I am ready and raring to go!  I am looking forward to a busy and exciting final half term.  It is going to be an emotional one but I promise to make it a fun one too!

Beth Sy'n Digwydd Yr Wythnos Hon?


Dydd Llun
India Day - creating leaflet on Bangalore - its religion, culture and festivals.
Spellings Given
English Homework Given
Athletics with Mr G Davies - Outdoor PE kit needed, including trainers.

Dydd Mawrth
Miss Wride teaching in afternoon - Welsh and PE
Outdoor PE kit needed, including trainers.

Dydd Mercher
Mary Poppins Auditioning Afternoon - Hope you have your songs, poem, scripts ready.  I am ever so excited Year 6!

Dydd Iau
Science Afternoon

Dydd Gwener
Mary Poppins Afternoon

Saesneg - Literacy and Language - Historical Texts - Writing Focus

Mathemateg - Co-ordinates and Probability

Please remember to bring in your homework diary and reading record EVERY day year 6.


The weather is due to get warmer again this month so please ensure you have plenty of water to drink every day.  Additionally, depending on the weather, you will need a hat for break times and come to school with sun cream on or in your bags.

This is going to be a busy term and I would appreciate the hard work and dedication you gave me last term. You have many things to look forward to and I want to make your final term at Penygawsi Primary one to remember, however, it takes more than me to do that!  We are a team and together we can achieve great things!

Have an early night Sunday so that you are bright eyed and busy tailed on Monday morning ready for a busy week's work.  Enjoy your last day of the holidays my little lovelies.
Mrs Rees ;o)