A BIG Thank You
I want to say thank you year 6 for all your hard work and dedication over the last few weeks of term. I know we had lots to do and finish before moderation and not once did you complain; you all focused and worked harder than I have seen you work before. I am extremely proud of the work you produced and the schools that looked at it were blown away by the quality and presentation. Well done everyone! Thank you to those whose books I took.

It is because of your hard work that I have not set any Homework for your week off. I believe you all worked hard enough and deserved a break to recharge the batteries before a very busy 7 weeks ahead. We have lots of fabulous things to look forward to. As you know our end of year show is Mary Poppins. I am carrying out auditions next week. The only thing I would like you to do is think about what part you would like to play and prepare a little audition piece. It can be a song, poem or script. It is your choice. I am very much looking forward to seeing who becomes our Mary, Bert, Jane, Michael and many other characters.
Enjoy the rest of the week my little lovelies and see you bright and early Monday morning for the beginning of our production madness.
Mrs Rees ;0)