Search This Blog

Sunday, 8 March 2015

World Book Day


We had a fabulous day last Thursday celebrating World Book Day.  I was blown away by the effort made as was Mrs Black our Literacy Co-ordinator.  Your costumes were fantastic!  Thank you all for bringing in your favourite books; I hope you enjoyed sharing them with your reading buddies.  I enjoyed listening to why they were your favourite books with those I discussed them with throughout the day.  During buddy reading there was a great buzz throughout the classroom with everyone reading their books with super expression and enthusiasm.  Da Iawn Pawb!

   


 

 
 

 


 






 



It was great sharing my classroom with some exciting characters, such as Cat In A Hat, Thing 1 & Thing 2, Hagrid, Harry & Hermione, Where's Wally, Billionaire Boy and even Mr Stink himself.  Thank you for the effort you made Year 6 and the fantastic work you did during the day.  Your award winning front covers are looking incredible!

Mrs Rees :o)