Red Nose Day 2015
Thank you everyone for an incredible day! I hope you have had lots of fun; I know I have! I am very proud of the all the effort you have made to make yourselves look funny for money. Because of you we can send a fabulous £240 to Comic Relief. As you heard in assembly this morning this will mean an awful lot to those living in some of the poorest parts of Africa. Well Done Everyone!
A special thank you must go to School Council for helping organise today, for taking an interesting and informative assembly and for leading fun activities in the infants this afternoon. Ben, Chanel and Lowri did an excellent job at judging the funny faces and one pupil from each class was awarded a prize for having the funniest face! Well done to our winners!
Another thank you has to go to the children picked from the crowd during assembly this morning to carry out a special challenge. They were asked to let their creative juices flowing and decorate the faces of staff who had volunteered. As you can see from the photos we had some fabulous designs and the job of choosing the funniest face was a tough one! The winner however was Calum Morris who decorated Miss Bannister's face so well she was hardly recognisable! Well done Calum!
As I walked around the classes today it was lovely to see you all having fun taking part in the activities organised linked to Red Nose Day. There was a range of activities lniked to PSE, Maths, English and PE. We even had a jumping competition in the infants where the pupils competed against one another to be the highest jumper. Our winners were...
Nursery: Zack Birkinshaw and Molly Davis
Reception: Cameron Morris and Courtney Lawton Robinson
Year 1: Kaiden Slocombe and Cerys Morgan
Year 2: Coral Michie and Isaac Burke
I think you will agree it has been a wonderful day. Thank you everyone for all your enthusiasm and support for such a worthwhile cause.
Have a Great Weekend!
Don't forget to spoil you lovely mums on Sunday!
Don't forget to spoil you lovely mums on Sunday!
Mrs Rees :o)

























