Search This Blog

Sunday, 1 March 2015

Beth Sy'n Digwydd Yr Wythnos Hon?


Dydd Llun
Spelling Test
New Spellings Given
Animation Art

Dydd Mawrth
Math Homework Given
Church Eisteddfod Visit

Dydd Mercher
PE kit needed (REMEMBER plimsoles for those with foot problems - no trainers allowed!)
Science Investigation

Dydd Iau
World Book Day - Come dressed as your favourite book character.  Please bring in your favourite book as you will be reading your best part to your buddy during Buddy Reading.
Mr Wagner's Maths Lesson

Dydd Gwener
Spelling Test
Animation Afternoon


Saesneg - Literacy and Language Non Fiction - Focus on Argument Text 'Should Humans Really Control The Earth?'

Mathemateg - Problem Solving

Addysg Gorfforol - Gymnasteg

I am still on the look out for determination Year 6.  You are all working extremely hard and I have quite a full list already due to the commitment shown last week during the Eisteddfod run up and on the day itself.  Well Done to you all; what a fabulous final Eisteddfod it was for you!  I do hope you enjoyed as much as I did.  I was proud of each and everyone of you who performed a song or recital; you were all winners in my eyes.


Here's to another great week my little lovelies

Mrs Rees ;o)