Skiing Trip 2015
As promised here is a list of essentials for our trip next half term. I don't know about you but I am very excited, less than five weeks to go!
Skiing equipment:
- Skiing goggles or sun glasses.
- Skiing gloves.
- Salopettes.
- Skiing jacket.
- Thermals.
- T-shirts.
- Skiing socks.
- Sunblock (skiing)
- Snow boots or sensible footwear.
Toiletries:
- Towel.
- Shampoo.
- Shower gel.
- Hair drier.
- Toothpaste.
- Tooth brush.
Other items:
- Swimming towel.
- Bathers / trunks.
- Underwear.
- Clothes for evening.
- Footwear for evening.
- Wallet for money.
I hope this helps. I will give you an itinerary letter and run down of money needed the first week back. The items above are essentials, if you feel you need anything else then pack it. It is better to have more than not enough! Any questions I can answer them after the holidays.
Enjoy your week off. I am off to explore The Big Apple! It is very cold here in New York City so I will be ready for Austria!
Take care Year 6 and see you next week
Mrs Rees :0)