Beth Sy'n Digwydd Yr Wythnos Hon?
I am happy to say I will be back with you tomorrow Year 6 as I am feeling a lot better and more like my bouncy self. I would like to say thank you for working hard whilst I have been off ill and I hear you have been very well behaved. I am proud of you!
Although this is our last week before half term, it is going to be a very busy one! We have many exciting activities to keep us occupied that I am really looking forward to!
Yr Wythnos Cymraeg
Mathemateg - Problem Solving Week
Saesneg - Language and Literacy - delving into the wonderful world of arguments!
Cymraeg - We will be starting our Eisteddfod preparation this week in readiness for our Eisteddfod on Friday February 27th. We will be doing lots of lovely Welsh activities linked to the following:
- Handwriting
- Poetry
- Painting in style of Louise Clough (local Artist)
Louise is an independant Artist from South Wales who specialises in textured artwork that is unmistakingly Welsh and instantly recognisable. Her work is inspired by the language, landscape, music and culture of Wales. She is also continuously inspired by the passion for our National heritage and our proud sense of belonging.
Louise is based at the historic Model House Art & Design Centre which is situated on the Bull Ring at the heart of Old Llantrisant town. The Model House is a popular visitor attraction with three floors of resident artist open studio's and a ground floor gallery and shop. It really is worth a visit. I love Louise's work and have 6 pieces in my home! I can not wait to start this art project with you Year 6, it is going to be fabulous!
Dydd Mawrth
Homework sent home - due after half term
Spellings given - test Friday
Safer Internet Day - we will be delving into the SMART world of staying safe online.
Dydd Mercher
Welsh, Welsh and more Welsh!
PE Kit needed - gymnastics - Please remember that if you have verrucas or problems with your feet you MUST wear daps and not trainers.
Dydd Iau
Welsh, Welsh and more Welsh!
Dydd Gwener
Welsh, Welsh and more Welsh!
Spelling test
YAAAAAY! We made it to half term! Well Done Everyone!
Now it is time to...

Mrs Rees :o)


