Enterprise Troopers

This year's enterprise project has been in full swing for two weeks now. I have seen a great work ethic from many; team work galore! Callum, Rhian, Owain and Amy would be very proud of you year 6 - I know I am. I know we have had a few hairy moments yet you have all pulled together and tried your best to get ensure your business does the best it can.
Have a look at some of my tips below to help the last few weeks of selling run as smoothly as possible. We will be selling every Monday and Friday until the end of term, with Monday 15th being our last selling day. The winner will be announced on return to school after Christmas.
Rees' Tips To Business Success!
- You are only as strong as your weakest link!
- Ensure you use your sales money to reimburse money spent to make product.
- Keep a record of all sales.
- Always sell with a smile!
- Organise your time well.
- Make sure your product is the best quality possible.
- ENJOY!
I am sure you are already following many of these, just remind yourself of what we researched before we started this project. It is NOT about making the most money, it is more about how you work together as a team, organising your time and team effectively. You have four weeks of selling left. Good Luck everyone!
One last thing to say is a BIG thank you to those who gave their time to sell at our Christmas Fayre on Saturday afternoon. It was a lovely atmosphere with lots festivity in the air. I left feeling very Christmassy and went home to make my Christmas cake!! Take a look at the photos below.
Many Thanks
Mrs Rees ;o)
















