Beth Sy'n Digwydd Yr Wythnos Hon?
Enterprise Week
Over the next week we will be using our entrepreneurial skills to design, create and develop our own mini businesses. Last year's Enterprise Troopers competition was an excellent experience for everyone involved and I am hoping this year's will be bigger and better.
I am looking forward to seeing what amazing ideas you come up with. I am not giving any clues away for what we will be doing this week as I want all the wonderful ideas and activities to unfold from within the classroom. Get those thinking hats on year 6, it's business time!
The things you need to know are...
Dydd Llun
Homework
Spelling Test
Dydd Mawrth
Homework given
NO PE today
Dydd Mercher
Swimming kit needed
Dydd Iau
Big Maths Beat That Test
Dydd Gwener
Spelling Test - Can you beat your score from Monday?
New spelling words given