Enterprise Troopers

Well what a busy few months it has been with our businesses! The effort made by all has been outstanding and I am so very proud of all of you! All teams have
been working extremely hard to get their businesses up and running! They
have all been successful in making a substantial profit and choosing a winner
has been a difficult task for us teachers.
However, I am pleased to announce that the winning team (Drumroll Please!) is Purple
Penguins Cupcakes. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You truly deserve this James, Kaitlyn, Nathan and Amelia because you have worked extremely well as a group and your team
work, communication and networking skills have been nothing but exemplary! Da iawn chi! I want you to know how very proud of your efforts I am and I wish
you all best the of luck in the next stage of the competition. Fingers crossed for them everyone!!!!!
You will be pleased to hear I have uploaded our school entry and have had a confirmation email to say they have received it and it is on its way to the judges as you read this! Oooohh how exciting! I will keep you posted on our progress as soon as I hear anything.
Well Done again the winning team, however a HUGE thank you goes to everyone for working so hard and showing not just me, but yourselves, how amazing you can be!
Have a lovely weekend and see you bright and early next week.
Don't forget the Bird Watch! Happy Twitching Everyone!!!!!
Take Care
Miss Robins ;o)