Eryri, I know that I'm working you really hard at the moment with all of the end of Key Stage assessments and NFER standardized tests. I just want to let you and your parents know how proud I am of the way you are conducting yourselves and coping with the pressure. Well done!
It'll all be over soon and we can look forward to a half term of added extras. Our theme is Namaste, which means hello in Hindi. We'll be investigating life and culture including:
the food
the economy
the physical geography
religions
dress
family life
jobs/careers
and best of all, Bollywood!
We'll be going on trips to 'give us a taste' (hint hint) of India, visiting a Hindu temple, having a go at traditional Indian dance, designing Mhendi patterns and much, much more!
If you have any books, photographs, recipes, or friends and family that have visited India, please let me know so that we can utilise them where possible.
Hold on tight for an exciting ride!
Mrs D : - )