Search This Blog

Sunday, 21 February 2021

Week commencing 22nd February

 

Prynhawn da,

I hope you have all had a restful half-term and are ready to have a lovely few weeks working hard again!!  I am looking forward to some more fun and great learning (myself included).

Unfortunately we will not be back in our classroom this week but, we are getting much closer to the time that this will be possible.  I have set up our weekly check-in meeting for tomorrow morning at 10am, so looking forward to seeing you all then.  I will also set up two more live teaching sessions, one will be on Tuesday morning at 10am and the other will be on Wednesday morning at 10am.

This week we will hold off on writing more Balanced Arguments as we will be doing some writing linked to St David's Day.  We are still going to celebrate the day and hold our competitions and share the winners with you next week.  

Your work will continue to be shared with you in the folders in J2e.

If you are booked to attend the HUB on a Tuesday for this half-term, you will need to wear your PE kit to school on this day.

Remember to continue to register at 9am every morning.  Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning. 

Diolch

Mrs Evans