Search This Blog

Wednesday, 16 December 2020

Online Learning

Bore da,

The Christmas concert has been uploaded to J2e for you all to watch.  I hope you enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed doing it.

Here are some activities for you for the next few days.  


Maths -

Use your J2blast to practice your times tables and maths skills,  I have also put a fun problem solving activity in your folders.


Language

Could you watch a film and write a review - remember to use chatty informal language.

I love to indulge in a good word search.  Could you create your own word search by drawing a squared grid using a ruler and hiding some Christmas words for me to find.

Remember to keep logging into Oxford Reading Buddy to read a book and answer the quiz.


Afternoon activities

Log into Mi-space and play some well-being games

I have also added Thrive Activities to your folders in Hwb

Make a 3D Snowflake by clicking the link below:

3D Snowflake

Take some photos I can't wait to see them.

Why not have a go at baking Christmas Gingerbread or fairy cakes?  

Create a board game of your choice.  It could be a Maths, language or a board game just for fun.  Play it with your family over the holidays.

Have a lovely Christmas and enjoy spending time with your loved ones.  I look forward to seeing you all in the New Year.  

Nadolig LLawen 

Dioch

Mrs Evans