Prynhawn da,
I can't believe we are in the final week of this half term, it has flown by. I would like to thank everyone for adjusting to the new normal and supporting us in implementing the new structures. It has been a busy half term and I am sure the children are ready for a break, which they completely deserve. Here is some information about the coming week:
Dydd Llun
PE kits to be worn
Partner spelling check
Parent meeting phone calls - 3:40 onwards
Dydd Mawrth
Parent meeting phone calls - 3:40 onward
Dydd Mercher
Mrs Jackson in class for my PPA
Parent meeting phone calls from 10am
Dydd Gwener
Rainbow Day - Our colour is red. - As the PTA are unable to hold their annual Neon disco they have decided that they would still like the children to have 'Rainbow Dress Down Day' on Friday 23rd of October. Please see the PTA Blog page for more information.
Diolch
Mrs Evans