CROESO! Welcome to the Eryri Blog. This is where you will find out what we have been doing in CLASS 9 (Year 6) and pupils can find ways of continuing their independent work at home.
Search This Blog
Friday, 17 July 2020
Bonus video
Hi everyone,
This was supposed to be added to the end of the assembly as an uplifting song to finish. We didn't get to finish it properly but I've added in what we did and put in some photos with their hoodies on!
Thank you so much for your generosity it wasn't expected and I am truly grateful. Mrs Ball is expecting in October so their are lots of bits and pieces to buy so that will come in very handy for us.
They have been exceptional over the last few weeks. A credit to all of you have a lovely summer everyone, I look forward to hearing about their progress over the coming years.
Best wishes,
Mr Ball
I have tried embedding it but I don't think it has worked - it is shared with the children on J2E
https://www.j2e.com/penygawsi-primary-school/Ballj23/20200717_140229000_iOS.mov/?embed=1