Shwmae,
I am pleased to say that the vast majority of the class wish to return over the next three weeks which is great news!
Those who didn't respond to the questionnaire have been allocated a day but it is up to you if you wish to use the slot allocated. If the children could drop me an email to let me know either way that would be brilliant.
I have done my best to group you on a day with some of your friends either that you have asked to be in your form next year or friends I know will be going to the other school. I also had to be mindful of children with siblings and have had them grouped together so it will be impossible to please everybody but you will be seeing friendly familiar faces what ever day you are in :)
I have recorded a short video of our new look classroom - I am going to post it on a separate blog as it is in J2E so I am going to share the link. I look forward to seeing lots of you next week.
Mr Ball