Search This Blog

Sunday, 2 December 2018

Week 5: 3/12/2018

Shwmae everyone,

We have another busy week ahead to look forward to! Thank you all for your support at the school fayre and for purchasing the children's reindeer's.

Christmas trip: Tomorrow is the school trip to see treasure island and hopefully everyone has picked up the reminders about bringing a packed lunch. Children are to wear uniform.

Homework: Thank you for all those who have managed to send me your personal profiles, I have had some sent as attachments and some shared with me on your OneDrive accounts. If anyone is having trouble accessing or editing the profiles please let me know this week and I will help you as I would like the whole class to complete them by the end of next week if possible.

Book bags - we weren't able to change all of the book bags last week so if you still need to swap your book bag we will try and catch up tomorrow and \Tuesday.

Christmas Concerts: You should have been given an order form by the children last week to attend a concert on Tuesday 11th or Wednesday 12th December. Both of these concerts will be taking place at the All Hallows Church in Miskin. I will provide details of the arrival times later this week but it is important that the children can attend on both evenings and not just the evening that you are watching. There will also be a matinee performance on Thursday 13th December and this will be in the school hall at 2pm. At the moment there are tickets available for all the concerts and I will let you know if and when you can purchase additional tickets.

The children will be learning carols and a special class item to perform this week. I have also booked a bus for Friday as we will be visiting All Hallows for a rehearsal before next weeks concerts.

Overview of the week:

Mon: Winter trip - The Gate theatre. Spelling check up

Wednesday - new homework task today.

Friday: Concert rehearsal - All Hallows church, Miskin.

Diolch,

Mr Ball