We had a really enjoyable day at Cardiff castle today. There was an excellent workshop with Jay the knight followed by a brilliant tour of the Victorian part of the castle built by the Bute's and an exciting climb up to the top of the Norman keep!
I am really pleased to inform you that the children's behaviour was excellent and they had several positive comments from members of staff around the castle about how good they were, so they can all be proud of themselves for being good ambassadors for the school and themselves!
I have added some class photos below but I have also made us a new class folder on the HWB platform.
Here is a link that you can click on to https://dysgu.hwb.gov.wales/go/nzculj ask to join the group - when you click the link your child will be prompted to enter their user name and password. Then press - request to join the group - I will check on the weekend and approve your requests.
You will then have access to the files in the private class group. I have made a folder - Cardiff castle photos 2018. There are about 70 pics in there. You can then view them online as a slide show or, if there are any that you want to save to your device or print then you can press the download tab. If anyone needs support joining the group please let me know. Here are a few samples of the pictures.