Shwmae all,
We have now reached our final week of the term, all of the pupils (bar those who were absent on Friday) should have taken home their end of the year reports. This will be our final week as Eryri. I know some children had mixed feelings about the class at the start of the year but I hope they have all enjoyed the year together.
From my perspective, there has been a really good mix of personalities and the children have bonded well, formed new friendships and at times challenged themselves to work and support peers who they have never worked with before, which are all important skills. I know all of the children are looking forward to being with their whole year group in their new classes but they have a lot of new skills to take with them.
Reminders for the week:
Monday - You should have had a message to wear PE kit today as we are planning some PE activities for the afternoon. However, the morning will be 'move up' where they will spend time with their new class and teacher.
Tuesday - piano and guitar assembly (KS2)
Wednesday - Year 6 Leavers assembly (for pupils and staff) and also drum assembly and other musicians who didn't perform on Tuesday.
Thursday - Can children bring in PE kit again today please,
Friday - Final day of term 2018
If I don't see you before the end of the week thank you all for your continued support during the year to help the children progress as a class. Although I won't be teaching any of the children as their class teacher I will be monitoring their progress and look forward to hearing about their progress next year as upper juniors and for our year 5s, their final year!
Best wishes,
Mr Ball