Search This Blog

Sunday, 20 May 2018

Wythnos: 21/05/2018

Shwmae,

We have arrived at the final week of the first half term. I hope all of the Year 5s enjoyed their trip to Llangrannog, I had a really good report from Mrs Harries about behaviour and how well everyone worked together and had fun.

There were some fabulous tweets about the activities if you haven't yet seen them take a look at our twitter feed:
https://twitter.com/PenygawsiPri?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Homework: I didn't post homework last week as we knew the Year 5s were going to Llangrannog but I did explain tot he children that they need to try and do some research on the Welsh beach that they have chosen as we will be writing fact files this week.

If they use their HWB accounts they can open a word document and copy any facts or information they find about their beach to use in class. Or they can make some notes on paper too.

Reminders for the week:

Wednesday - Year 5 need to bring PE kit for Cardiff City PE.

Friday - Whole class to bring in outdoor PE kit.

Summer show: I have been speaking to the rest of the junior staff and we will have some exciting news about the summer show to share with the children this week and we will begin working towards the show after half term.

Diolch,

Mr Ball