Search This Blog

Tuesday, 5 September 2017

Eryri (Class 7): first blog of 2017

Shwmae everybody, welcome to our new Blog for the new year!

Welcome to new Eryri Blog page which will be used for class updates.

I had a lovely first day with the class and I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy their summer holidays.

I will aim to update the Blog on a weekly basis with specific information relating to the upcoming week / s and details about homework activities. I will also use Schoop for updates - we are currently changing the classes over and I will soon be Class 7 (Mr Ball) instead of class 9 - so select that class to follow for updates. aren't using the app and would like to know how to set it up please let me know. It works on both Apple and Android phones.

As the children are progressing through the juniors and we are encouraging independence and the use of digital devices to support our learning, I will be encouraging the children to read and check the blog themselves, as well as parents. If parents are able to read the blog with the children that will be great.

For homework this week I would like the children to log onto their HWB+ accounts and send me an email to let me know what they are looking forward to this term.  to my Hwb account: ballj23@hwbmail.net

In addition, I would like them to click on the J2E App in HWB and have a practice of their tables using the J2Blast App (some of the Year 5s may have had a go of this last year but I will demonstrate as a refresher in class).

I will re-issue the HWB+ usernames and passwords for anyone that has forgotten it. If anybody has difficulty accessing a device to log onto their account please let me know and I will allow them to do it in school.

I am currently working out the new PE timetable for the school and I will confirm this along with our regular homework day etc before the end of the week.

Diolch,

Mr Ball