Hi all,
We have reached the final week of term. I have agreed with the children not to set homework for Christmas, however there will be something that I would like the children to think about which will be linked to our new topic - we will discuss this during the week.
Things going on this week:
Monday & Tuesday - Year 6 will be hosting 'Penygawsi's Got Talent' which will allow children in the juniors to share their talents with each other.
Wednesday - Trip to cinema (school uniform to be worn)
Thursday - Christmas activities and topic review. Choir children singing at Marks and Spencer at 2pm.
Friday - Our last day! Christmas jumpers to be worn today!
Diolch and if I don't see you before the end of the week I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and chance to spend time with family and friends.
Mr Ball