Beth Sy'n Digwydd Yr Wythnos Hon?
Yr Wythnos Creadigol

This week you will introduced to this term's task and delving further into the wonderful and mysterious outer world of space and its planets. I am not going to spoil the surprise and tell you what you will be doing but here is an outline of the week.
Dydd Llun
Maths homework due.
Spellings given
PE - Gymnastics: indoor kit needed
REMEMBER white t-shirt, dark shorts or tracksuit bottoms and if necessary plimsolls NOT trainers. NO jewellery!
Dydd Mawrth
English homework given - due Monday 26th January
Mrs Garrett teaching in afternoon.
Dydd Mercher
PE - Games: outdoor kit needed.
Dydd Iau
Maths with Mr Wagner
Dydd Gwener
IT - Introduction to I Can Animate
Mathemateg - Marvellous Measuring
Saesneg - Literacy and Language - Reading and Writing focus
Don't forget our moral this month is ENTHUSIASM and I am on the look out for those displaying it during lessons. You all showed great enthusiasm last week during our maths week and I am hoping we can continue this week.

Here's to a fun and exciting week where we all work hard and stay focused
Mrs Rees :o)