CROESO NOL BLWYDDYN 6!
Well we are already coming to day three of our new term! I am super proud of how well you have settled back into school and the excellent attitudes you have returned to school with. As you know this is a very important year for you and with the best attitudes you will all do very well!
I have promised to do my very best to get you ready for comprehensive and you have also promised to help me get you there! Alone we are smart but together we are brilliant! Don't forget to ALWAYS talk to me when you are worried or unsure of anything. Your mums and dads are always welcome to come and talk to me about anything; my door is always open!

Our topic this term is Time Traveller which will be based on World War II. You created your ideas bubbles today and I have read through the wonderful suggestions and am really looking forward to carrying out some of the activities you suggest! Da Iawn Pawb! Please direct your mums and dads at the topic planner below to show them all the wonderful things we will be doing over the next 15 weeks.
Here's to an awesome year Eryri; I am very excited about the fun we are going to have!
Mrs Rees ;o)
